Moray Doors Open Day 2019
09:00 - 17:00
Get into Moray's buildings this September!
Free entry to 18 venues throughout Moray on Saturday 21st Sep 2019.
Doors Open Days is Scotland's largest free festival that celebrates heritage and the built environment, old and new.
There are a few ways to find our full details of what's on:
1. Use the interactive Doors Open Days website http://www.doorsopendays.org.uk/find-a-building/?area=7521
2. Download the electronic version of our Moray Doors Open Day leaflet: http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file126946.pdf
3. The paper version of our leaflet is available in Moray libraries and Access Points or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can post you a copy.
List of venues is as follows:
*Darnaway Castle (by Forres); Dalvey House (by Forres); Findhorn Icehouse; AJ Engineering (Forres); Forres Tolbooth; *Falconer Museum Store (Forres); Forres Town Hall; St John's Church (Forres); Nelson's Tower (Forres); Newbold House (Forres); Duffus House; *Covesea Lighthouse; *BenRiach Distillery (by Elgin); Elgin Museum; Elgin Sheriff Court; Who Designed Elgin Quiz; Innes House (by Urquhart); Gordon Castle Walled Garden (Fochabers)
* = booking required.
- BenRiach Distillery. Tours over 18s only. email@example.com or call 07719531840
- Darnaway Castle. 45 minutes tour. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01309 672213
- Falconer Museum Store. 60 minute tour at 10am, 12 and 2pm. https://moraydod2019falconerstore.eventbrite.co.uk
- Covesea Lighthouse. 45 minute tour. (no under 4s sorry) email@example.com or phone 01343 830664
- see leaflet for details. Venues differ.