Moray Doors Open Day 2018
Get into Moray's buildings this September!
All free entry. 12 buildings. 3 guided heritage walks. Saturday 22nd September.
Doors Open Days is Scotland's largest free festival that celebrates heritage and built environment, old and new.
There are a few ways to find our full details of what's on
1. Download the leaflet www.moray.gov.uk/doorsopenday2018
2. Pick up the leaflet at a Moray library, access point, community centre or tourist attraction.
3. email email@example.com and we'll post you a paper copy.
4. Use the interactive Doors Open Day website. http://www.doorsopendays.org.uk/find-a-building/?area=7521
List of buildings and heritge walks in Moray is as follows:
*Burghead heritage walk; Elgin Museum; Austin's Tea Room; Elgin heritage walk; Burgie Arboretum; *Covesea Lighthouse; *Ramsay MacDonald's House (Lossiemouth); *Lossiemouth heritage walk; Findhorn Museum & Icehouse; Invererne House (by Forres); Glasgow School of Art (Highlands & Islands Campus by Forres); *Falconer Museum Store (Forres); Nelson's Tower (Forres); Forres Tolbooth; *AES Solar (Forres)
* = booking required. Booking details as follows.
1.Covesea Lighthouse...email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Ramsay MacDonald's House (Lossiemouth). www.ramsaymacdonald2018.eventbrite.co.uk
3.Lossiemouth Heritage Walk. www.lossiewalk2018.eventbrite.co.uk
4.Burghead Heritage Walk. www.burgheadwalk2018.eventbrite.co.uk
5.Falconer Museum Store (Forres). email email@example.com , or phone 01309 696261
6.AES Solar (Forres). www.aessolar2018.eventbrite.co.uk
- see leaflet for details. Venues differ.